Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Easy, Simple, YUM!

My big success for this week has been a tofu-mushroom-cabbage stir fry. Last week I had an epiphany with my tofu cooking, which simply means I heat some oil, toss slices of tofu in it, and turn my back on them for a few minutes. One flip, a few more minutes of neglect on the stove, and they're about good to go. Just before the tofu is done I add sliced mushrooms. When the tofu-mushroom mix is almost done cooking, I toss in my shredded cabbage and pop a lid on the saute pan to wilt it. It turns out pretty yummy.


Tuesday's version included a sweet red pepper that I diced up and tossed in while the tofu was cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I have cabbage I need to eat soon! What seasoning did you use on the mushroom one? An asian oil?

    ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete