Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still waiting for Spring

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I haven't been out experiencing spring too much. Until yesterday we'd had two weeks of rain, which just wasn't something that screamed "Go explore outdoors!!" I've been reading a lot on my Kindle. After finishing the 8th book in the Anne of Green Gables series I downloaded a story by L.M. Montgomery called Kilmeny of the Orchard. It was a short and easy read, with a predictable, yet still sweet plot. Right now I'm half way through The Secret Garden. It's one of my favorite films, and I enjoy the book immensely as well.

I've learned to hula hoop.

And I've been constantly thinking about San Diego, mostly the Zoo. It's always at the back of my mind--I want that job at the San Diego Zoo! So here are a couple of photos I dug up... 1) a baby meerkat, and 2) a passionflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment