Thursday, November 4, 2010

Entry 1

Well, here I am, attempting to stay up to date with something as my life changes. I am beginning this blog with the knowledge that after graduation my life will begin anew -- la vie nouvelle. Ma vie nouvelle. Hopefully, with the right motivation and time allotment, I will update this spot as things happen (or don't), and anyone who wants to know will be able to check out what's going on in my world. Submitted a job application tonight, with no idea if I will even get a response. But I want it so badly, and it seems so perfect, that I really do hope something comes through! 

And with that I will conclude, and head upstairs to work in the lab until my eyes dry out from staring at the computer screen for far longer than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment